We have recently completed some fully fitted wardrobes for a client and fitted them in place. These wardrobes were particularly large and took up much of the workshop when we constructed them in a complete ‘dry run’, before then going off to be painted and finished – photos to come on another future blog post.
We pride ourselves at MWF on the finished furniture, and we hope that you can see from the photos how seamlessly our furniture stands in its intended space. The amount of storage space that his kind of closely fitted wardrobe offers is incredible. This wardrobe also looks good in the home too due to its stylish pewter handles, chrome-plated hanging rails and a beautifully finished exterior. We have published the full specification below.
If you like the look of this type of wardrobe, and are thinking of having something similar fitted, do call us here at mark Williamson Furniture for a chat – you can contact us here.
– Large, fully fitted wardrobe, with a mixture of adjustable shelving and various hanging.
– Interior constructed in oak effect melamine faced MDF
– Biscuit carcass screwed construction
– To sit on hardwood frame
– Plinth and cornice detail
– Seven full height frame and panel doors, constructed in moisture resistant MDF on high quality, soft close hinges
– Solid pewter handles
– All external pieces finished in hard-wearing paint, in colour of choice (please be aware that colour choices may affect final cost as some paint colours are more expensive than others)
– Chrome fixtures and fittings
– Centre section to be set forward
– Configuration from left to right:
– Fixed shelf, full height hanging with adjustable shelf below, double height hanging – all behind double doors
– Adjustable shelves behind single door
– Adjustable shelves behind double door
– Double height hanging with fixed shelf above behind double doors