We have been commissioned to build a day bed for clients, so we’ve recently been busy in our workshops making and building it.
What is a day bed though? To most, it sounds like as it name might suggest something that (if you’re blessed with the spare time!) you can just jump onto and catch forty winks. And that’s partly the point. A day bed may look like sofa during the day, but then can then be converted easily to use a bed for night sleeping, or for when guests arrive. We’ll show you photos of this one when it’s completed. As usual, we have published the spec. of the day bed below.
Would you like a piece of bespoke furniture designed and built for your home? Contact us at MWF here for an informal chat!
– Solid beechwood internal frame with moisture resistant MDF top panels
– Super prime European oak external cladding to internal frame with 3mm radius on all edges
– 4 aluminium legs, spray painted to specified RAL colour
– Butt jointed corners with integral joints and cams
– Hard wearing clear lacquered finish in 20% sheen
– To be upholstered