If you’ve had a good look through our various photographic galleries here on our website, you will have seen the bespoke bedside cabinets and wardrobe that we designed and made for our clients in Chorleywood. It happens often that happy customers will call us back when time and funds permit to continue making more furniture for the rest of their home that sits in well with what we have already fitted.
Well, in this house we went back a second time to fit a small study some months ago, and have recently been back for the third time to fit a cabinet and shelves into the living room.
Here below is the full spec. for this job. Want the same or similar? Contact us at MWF here!
The cabinet features a white melamine interior, and painted maple face frame with plinth detail – it’s a maple plinth
– Painted over hanging top panel
– MDF side panels 22mm MDF panelled doors Handles
– One adjustable shelf painted white
– The cabinet to measure 800mm tall x 420mm deep
– The cabinet is to be fitted to side walls with return to chimney breast
– to have a floating appearance
– scribed to walls all round
– 35 mm thick
– tulip wood frame inside
– MDF cladding
– all painted white