We posted a couple of weeks back about some bedroom furniture that we were making in the workshop. This was a repeat job for clients that had previously commissioned us to make some bespoke wardrobes for their home. We’ve now carefully fitted the furniture in its place, and it looks fantastic, especially with the lighting all switched on. We’ve added all the design and construction specification for the furniture below. If you’d like to talk to us about any bespoke furniture you might need for your home, please contact us here for a chat.
Fully fitted bedroom furniture, scribed in seamlessly to walls and floor, consisting of:
– Bed surround storage, wardrobe and hat cabinet.
– All furniture to sit on solid Tulip wood plinth frames
– All doors to have 24mm solid Oak mortice and tenon frame with 10mm, oak veneered, MDF panel and drawer fronts to be 24mm solid oak – all stained white and finished with hard-wearing, clear lacquer
– All doors and drawers to have a continuous finger-pull detail
– All doors on concealed, high quality, soft close hinges
– All drawer boxes in oak veneered MDF with solid oak lippings on high quality, full extension, soft close runners
– All face frames in solid oak stained white and finished with hard-wearing, clear lacquer
– All side panels in oak veneered MDF – stained white and finished with hard-wearing, clear lacquer
– All internal pieces in oak effect melamine faced MDF
Bed Wall: Full height hanging wardrobe either side of bed with chrome hanging rail – allowances in carcassing for plug sockets
Single drawer to each side of bed at bottom of wardrobe
Two lift up cupboards above bed and wardrobes
Technology shelf above bed with lift up panel concealing two switched extension leads and cable tray.
Lighting fitted to the rear of shelf to light wall above and below, split into right and left zones and switched either side
Wardrobe: Single door with double height hanging and fixed shelf above
Double doors with 4 adjustable shelves either side of central divide
Single door with double height hanging and fixed shelf above
3 central drawers below
Hat cabinet: Floor standing Cabinet with oak top, double doors and 3 adjustable shelves